Re: [IRCA] New movie with AM radio mention

Re: [IRCA] New movie with AM radio mention

Glenn asked: Aren`t there really such wideband transmitters used in
tunnels to bring radio to captive audiences? How does that work, anyway?
////
I haven't had any experience with tunnel radio at broadcast frequencies.
I'd like to know more about that technology too. I have been curious if
the Big Dig tunnel project in Boston included any provision for
broadcast reception in the underground portions.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/