Re: [IRCA] Thanksgiving TP's

I tried for a bit this morning with the Sony ICF-2010 as well...

Between 1315-1340, I had weak but clear audio from 657 North Korea, usual
droning speech, and presumed Sakhalin on 279 LW with (muddy) speech and
music.  Lots of carriers detected but no audio from 747 or 774 as I would
have expected.

Happy Thanskgiving!!

Rich Toebe
Vacaville CA