[IRCA] Noise Canceling Headphones

Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I get all kinds of e-mail in my in-box (sadly much of
it is ignored) but one that caught my attention was an
ad from www.buy.com for RCA HPNC250 Noise Canceling
Headphones

Question: has any ever tried using these for DXing and
do sufficiently blank noise making it easier to hear
the intended station.

Supposedly, these sell for $60 but are now on-sale for
$15 (not sure of shipping and handling though).

73 and take care,
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Troy, MI