[IRCA] Not TPs for 20 Nov

This is going to be easy....checked the band briefly around 1400, and
should have listened then, because it seemed worse by 1505UT.

Darn good audio, if briefly:  not the remotest hope

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash) dream on

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:   none

Burbles in the splatter: 747, 828  (774 was in the hole at this time;
had recovered to this level by 1513 as I write this)

strong carrier, no audio:  1134

Now....it might recover...but think I'll go to work instead, hi..

best wishes,

Nick