[IRCA] Salute to Super CFL

I found this item in the Robert Feder media column of the Chicago Sun Times
Wednesday 11/7:

" 'Sonic Sound Salutes' host Terry Young will present a five-hour tribute  to
former Chicago Top 40 powerhouse WCFL, starting at 3 p.m. Friday on XM
Satellite Radio's '60s channel. 'For five hours, we are going to turn our  channel
into WCFL from the 1960s,' Young said. 'You'll hear the songs, the  jingles
and the DJs you remember.'
"Widely considered one of the greatest radio lineups of all time, WCFL in its
 heyday boasted such stars as Jim Stagg (who passed away Tuesday at age 72),
Jim  Runyon, Jerry G. Bishop, Joel Sebastian, Ron Britain, Barney Pip, Dick
Orkin,  Red Mottlow and many more."
(Note: WCFL was what is now WMVP 1000 Chicago. I assume the time listed in
Feder's column is CST.)
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison WI