Re: [IRCA] Another Canadian AM Station gone.

Re: [IRCA] Another Canadian AM Station gone.

I noted that you said you can't hear Edson from "up here."  I have been through Edson, so that made me wonder where "up here" is.  It must get cold up there!!!  I've caught 1 AM, 1 FM and 1 TV from your neck of the woods (so to speak) and I've been tickled whenever I could get something from that far north.  It makes me cold just thinking what your winters must be like.  Shudder!!!

  Mike
  (usually) sunny California

Mike Stonebridge <stonbrdg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  CJYR-970 Edson AB has not been on the air since at least Saturday last week. I had been checking for it fairly frequently as their new FM was reported as testing back in July. I have heard it when I've been in the Edson area, tho not from up here. The AM was still on early last week, so it would seem it's been shut down for good.

Mike in St Isidore, AB