[IRCA] Not AM but FM & interesting...

...there are still a few interesting stations to be found on the air.
Stations with a local flavor to them. One of them is near me in
Bellows Falls, VT. It's a relatively new startup - WOOL FM. They got
their license from the (NAB-crippled) last round of LPFM licenses to
be issued.

It's a pretty interesting mix of stuff, sometimes good, sometimes
excrutiating, but you know it's all local people doing their thing
instead of being voicetracked from the west coast.

I wish there were more like them around. (Well, apart from one or two
of the shows such as can be heard that are run by painfully PC females
with hidden agendas...)

http://www.blacksheepradio.org/

I gotta take a look at 1010 WNCL in Newport since its relaunch, too.

Lee