[IRCA] Listening To Distant Stations

I regularly listen to distant stations both at night and
during the day.  My radio is on during most of my waking
hours unless I am reading or for an hour or two while I am
listening to music.

In a given week, During the day, I listen to stations from
New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC as well as
stations in my local and semi-local area.  At night I listen
to anything I find interesting.

Tom Dimeo

Harrisburg Pennsylvania