[IRCA] OT: Sunday NY Times Crossword Puzzle - radio themed

[IRCA] OT: Sunday NY Times Crossword Puzzle - radio themed

I love doing the crosswords when I can, and saw one today that I wanted to
share

last Sunday's NY Times puzzle (which appeared in the Vancouver Sun
yesterday) has a theme of TALKING HEADS -- i.e., radio (& teevee) talkers
familiar to us all -- Rush, Bill O., Al F., and more.  If you enjoy these
(the Sunday ones can be tough) then you may want to look for this one . . .

And, bless My Mom, she had looked at a clue that was roughly "lonely
trucker, perhaps?",and wrote DXER in the four squares provided.  I had to
tell her it was more likely to be CBER

cruciverbally yours, & 73s

ef