[IRCA] DX Loggings: WMRE-1550 WV and WWRU-1660 NY

[IRCA] DX Loggings: WMRE-1550 WV and WWRU-1660 NY

1550    WMRE    WV      Charles Town: Logged @ 1507 11/1 when it suddenly
appeared as though transmitter had                    kicked down. Out of
Perry Como into an
                         ID "W M R E, Charles Town," and back into music.
Way atop everything on my mini 600-foot                        beverage
aimed at 45º (CAT-NC).

1660    WWRU    NY      New York City: Logged @ 1200 11/3 during a program
in Korean, and an ID at TOH "W W R U,                        New York," and
back into Korean. Atop much closer WFNA-1660 Charlotte on my
mini-beverage.                      (CAT-NC)

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina