Good Morning:

From: "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yo, Dennis...

Its early and my brain isn't very good, but the attached chart sez that you DXed to 1455 on Nov. 3.... I think that is today and its just 1435 right now.... and its just starting to get light here.  Have I lost my mind, become totally stupid, or have you purchased a time machine at Costco???  :>) Probably totally stupid....

John B.