[IRCA] TPs for 3 Nov 07

When I first tuned on the receiver this morning at about 1215 things
sounded promising, with lots of carriers throughout the band.  Things
progressed OK until about 1315 with good signals from Japan on
693,747,774,828, and some other developing carriers.  Oddly 594 never
did much.  After 1315 though things took a dive, with all TP audio gone
by 1330 and replaced by reception from DU.  Hadn't noted any DU signals
of any significance before 1330, but between 1330 and 1415 sunrise
noted audio on 531, 702, 828, 891, and 1116, with several other "almost
audio" carriers.  Obviously something happened, even if it's not
reflected in the indices.   Ah, the mysteries of our hobby.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta