Re: [IRCA] Chinese TP Translation Service

Re: [IRCA] Chinese TP Translation Service

Hello All,

     Now that the peak east Asian conditions are  apparently past, if any TP
DXers have audio recordings of Chinese (or possibly  Chinese) stations that
still need identification, feel free to send them here  for translation.  We
have native Mandarin speaking friends, and my wife is  a native Cantonese
speaker.  I also have a moderate ability to translate  Japanese, although I am not a
native speaker.  Almost any format of  recording may be sent-- .mp3 or .wav by
email, or CD, minidisc or cassette to  P.O. Box 1313, Puyallup, WA 98371.
Thanks to the QCI DXers and others who  have already submitted recordings, and
we hope you have found the translations  useful.

                                                                    73,  Gary
DeBock