[IRCA] UPS/Back up battery

Craig,

I called a local Radio Shack and the guy found the battery online for
$30. It weighs 5 pounds and is rated at 7200MAH, part number  23-90-30.
Is this the unit you have?  Could I charge it with a regular autobattery
charger? Fully charged, how long would it last running the R8? The local
store can order it for me and they would get it in a week or two and
that way I would not have to pay shipping charges.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager