Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] PATRIOTS/DOLPHINS ON 1620, ctd.

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] PATRIOTS/DOLPHINS ON 1620, ctd.

> Next guess?

First, thanks for your diligent research to track down (and definitively
disprove) my first off-the-wall idea. Nice detective work!

Your reception was during the midday hours, right? I somewhat doubt KOZN
would be that strong or that stable in Mpls for that long...which is
leading me to start wondering about a "Part 15"-style unlicensed 1620 that
might have been grabbing the game off the WEXP stream.

Anyone local to that area aware of any microbroadcasters operating on 1620
south of Minneapolis?