[IRCA] DX this morning 10-22

DX this morning was limited to reprogramming the car radio to 9 kHz
spacing again.

This time I was rewarded with audio from JOIB-747 with talk in Japanese
and another language at 1350 (Chinese lessons are listed at that time),
fair-nil mixing with KXL-750 audio splash.  I may have had instrumental
music on 972 at 1355, but couldn't decide if it was just audio from a
970 domestic, and no pips were heard at 1400.  There was a loud het
there, in any case.

Hets were also noted on 531 639 648 693 981 and 1053.  I also checked
1566 and 1575 but nothing noted.  1566 seems to have a slight gurgling
noise from something inside the dashboard or under the hood.

It's a bit of a challenge to DX on a car radio, aside from having to pay
attention to rush hour traffic.  The radio is rather sensitive, despite
having the antenna embedded in the rear window.  Selectivity isn't all
that great, as might be expected for a consumer type product, making it
hard to tell the difference between the DX and domestics several kHz off
channel.

Bruce