[IRCA] WIRL DX Test Report

Well folks, the DX Test season seems to be off to a great start. In spite of
some less-than-ideal indices, the WIRL DX Test got out really well. Coast to
coast and border to border describes it best. Here is a list of reports I've
received so far. My apologies if I missed anyone.

Gerry        Bishop              Niceville, FL

Rich          Brock               Bridgewater, PA

Steve        Francis             Alcoa, TN

Jim            Gill                   Bradenton, FL

Greg         Hall                  Dallas, TX

Wayne      Heinen              Aurora, CO

Chris         Johnson            Taylors, SC

Barry        McLarnon        Ottawa, ON, Canada

Joe            Miller               Troy, MI

Willis         Monk               Old Fort, TN

Adam        Myrow             Memphis, TN

James        Niven               Cedar Creek, TX

Tim           Noonan            Oak Creek, WI

Art            Peterson           Richmond, CA

Nigel         Pimblett            Dunmore, AB, Canada

Jim            Pogue               Memphis, TN

Dave         Pyatt                Burlington, ON, Canada

Steve        Ratzlaff             Elgin, OR

Les           Rayburn           Birmingham, AL

Curtis        Sadowski         Paxton, IL

Walt          Salmaniw          Victoria, BC, Canada

Brett         Saylor              Central PA

Alan          Schreier            Austin, TX

J.D.           Stephens          Hampton Cove, AL

Bruce        Winkelman       Tulsa, OK

WIRL Chief Engineer Wayne Miller was also very pleased with the results.
Here are his comments, received Sunday evening:

"Hi Jim....

The list just keeps getting longer and longer.....The Mighty 1290 indeed....

My 'CQ DX Good Buddy' remark was a hit as well.....

I hope to design a special IRCA QSL and customize it for every report.

This may take some time. Please advise all that I will get them out....but
it may take me a week or so to get them all out via Email as PDF or US Mail.

I'm glad this was a success....

Thanks!

Wayne R Miller, President

Peoria Network Associates, Inc

www.peorianetwork.com

CE WIRL 1290 Radio - Peoria IL"

So there you have it. Thanks to everyone who listened, and thanks to the
other members of the BTC. And to those who weren't able to catch WIRL, I
wish you better luck on some of the tests still coming.

73s and good listening,

Jim Pogue

IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator