Re: [IRCA] 1290 WIRL DX Test morse code heard

Re: [IRCA] 1290 WIRL DX Test morse code heard

Thanks Steve,

So my oldies station is Winnipeg. I thought it might be. Too much
KUMA/KGVO for an ID though. At least tonight. I got several slogans of
"The Greatest Oldies of All Time" and "Playing the Greatest Oldies of
All Time".
At least you got some morse code on WIRL.  Nothing here. CX to the East
are not that good tonight anyway. Even KSTP 1500 is almost non existant.
WIRL is not needed though as I QSL'd them back in 1968 when they were a
regular on MM's.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin