[IRCA] 837 non CNR1// is Harbin

I just got word from a cradle speaker of standard CC that the 837
Chinese that many of us have been hearing at dawn is Harbin
RGD.  This is the one that we've been hearing that is not parallel to
CNR Program 1, but is in Standard/Beijing/Mandarin/Putongwha
Chinese.  I've heard what I believe is a second Chinese station on
837 very occasionally that IS running CNR1 programming.  The PAL
reference lists that CNR1 as in south China, possibly. That makes
sense to me and my pattern of receiving the CNR1 version.

Really glad to get a positive ID on Harbin!

John B.