[IRCA] WDHP-1620

1620    WDHP     VI   FREDERIKSTED            2200  20/10/07
ID given by a YL, "....WRRV 1260 and WDHP 1620, Frederiksted, The Reef."
Then time pips and tone at T.O.P.  Mixed with WTAW. [WM-TN]

This is a strange month.  I have heard WDHP every night this week. This is
most I have ever heard WDHP in any one season. Very good conditions inspite
of a high A and K.

DXer: Willis
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire