Re: [IRCA] who turned out the lights?

Similar observations here.  After getting used to dozens of Asians,
today I heard a total of zero.    Had quite a lot of carriers, but all
seemed to be of DU origin.   The only audio noted was on 1116 and 702
from Australia, 1035 from New Zealand, and a couple of minutes of good
reception from presumed Fiji on 639.   The new SW station on 4755 from
Micronesia had a real good signal, after not being able to hear it at
all the past few days (in fact I wondered if it was even on).

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta