[IRCA] San Francisco report

While so many of you WCers + BB in Zona are reporting good conditions I
suffer with my location here in Western S.F.  I have been hearing
JOUB-774 with audio but that's about it the last 4-5 days.  In fact
today was the best I have heard them this week.  Pips at 1400 UT
followed by English/Japanese program that the gal gave the name of at
the start but my memory is pretty bad these days.  No audio from any
other frequency altho bunches of hets.  From 700 on down I have some
kind of neighborhood generated hum that makes TPs even more difficult to
hear.

I read your reports and nostalgilize back to the 60s & 70s.  Best I can
do.  Wednesday I even tried a shot at SSS dx.  Conditions were fair to
good but nothing exciting heard.  Did note IBOC hash on 1180 around 1800
PDT even tho KDYA Vallejo was strongly dominating 1190 over KEX.  Does
this mean the IBOC hash can be heard even though the station is covered
by another?  Or is there another station on 1170/1190 with IBOC in this
neighborhood?  I did notice early this morning that neither locals KCBS
or KGO was using IBOC.  KCBS wasn't using it at SSS yesterday either.

Don