Re: [IRCA] TPs for 12Oct07

Greetings,

I fairly good morning, but a slow start. Things did not get going until
after 1400, but the JJs were everywhere. So I decided to take the time
this AM to sit on 1260 & 1350. I got rewards in both cases, but 1350 was
the real winner with armchair copy of JOER Hiroshima. Totally topping
the channel.
  1260 was a different story. I could hear JOIR Sendai in there but it
was too much CFRN to get much in programme details. I will have to check
1260 out again for a better signal.
   1440 JOWF Sapporo was also armchair copy.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager