Re: [IRCA] Update on WGN IBOC interference

Re: [IRCA] Update on WGN IBOC interference

Somehow I wonder if this is true......... flat out refusing to lower IBOC
power when they are itnerfering with a station is just stupid, but then
again WBZ has a huge signal.. and someones problem complaining about a
station outside their coverage area.

Who asked WBZ to lower their IBOC power?

Who did you hear this from Patrick?

Paul

--
Sincerely,