Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: CKMW-1570 to move to FM?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: CKMW-1570 to move to FM?

Barry,

No he never mentioned any interference. Possibily as I don't live in
their coverage area. He was surprised I hear CKMW fairly regularly out
here. I am finding more and more stations kicking on IBOC though. KSYC
Yreka CA is now IBOC, I am pretty sure. They are part of Jefferson
Public Radio and 1230 KSJK, 950 KTBR are both IBOC and the IBOC I hear
in the morning must be KSYC, another of their stations. I'll bet they
will kick them all on in time. They have Mt. Shasta 620, Grants Pass 930
and 1280 Eugene yet to go.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin