[IRCA] UNID IBOC 1490 KSYC?

After my report this morning about IBOC hash on 1503, I have found it is
coming from a station South of me on 1480 as I can hear the hash also on
1480, but it is possible that may be from Sacramento 1470, but the IBOC
hash on 1503 is there, but it fades up and down, being from a weaker
station. Nothing on 1520 fits unless the So Cal is running it, but that
is doubtfull considering the distance, and I believe they are
directional with 1 KW to te WSW. When phasing 1503 leaving the signals
to the North, the hash is gone. I also do not notice it off the Eastern
beverage.  KSYC Yreka is a likrely prospect, as KSJK-1230-Talent
(Medford) and KTBR-950-Roseburg OR are already IBOC. It looks like KSYC
is the 3rd from Jefferson Public Radio. They also have 1280 Eugene, 620
Mt. Shasta and 930 Grants Pass. It would not surprise me if they have
plans for all of their AM outlets.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin