[IRCA] my 189 LW mysery

greetings,

This was from Golden Lake Ontario -- about 120 km west of Ottawa, near
Foymount and Barry's Bay..  No local signals that could have been intruding
that I can think of.  AM 1200 in Ottawa is sports but they had no signal to
speak of at my location.  Natch, it faded at ID time over the hour I
listened (ending at 2345 EDT)

Any ideas who or what this was?

Sony ICF-SW7600GR barefoot (tried an antenna, made no difference)

ef
back in Vancouver now

(in other news, had hoped to visit Morris Sorenson's final resting place but
could not fit it in on this trip)