[IRCA] 590 & 1140, R. Musical Nacional; 03 0250Z OCT 07; PVZ

[IRCA] 590 & 1140, R. Musical Nacional; 03 0250Z OCT 07; PVZ

While plowing thru dross, refuse, & bilge chaugies in workroom below, had R.
Musical, 1140, qth Habana, w/YL soprano belting out Ernesto Lecuona's
'Siboney', 2158L.

1140 Musical heard above Rebelde on R-388 #16.

590 Musical up on Zenith T/O 7000. Judge Stephen, autumn '84, magnanimously
declared, 'make the thing work, and keep it.'  He'd run it full throttle
working nights as dishwasher in college. Blown audio cap sole problem. Fixed. Runs
good ever since.

Previous owner, Jack Mc____, long deceased crony of Judge Stephen's old man,
an actual judge. Former ambassador Mc____ generaly had attractive divorcee in
tow for beer & poetry soirees discretely held in Judge S______'s Point Judith
Pond home.

 I do not know how the Zenith T/O fit into the above activities, nor do I
care to.

On another note, 1181 het missing tonight, as is WBT's iBLOC, as 1100 & 1120
are clean.

                                                                       p.v.
zecchino, t.d.

paul vincent zecchino