Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Richard Wood has died

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Richard Wood has died

> Bob, indeed they are still around and have been resurrected in a CD set that Ian McFarland and Colin Newell produced as a fund raiser for a local food bank.   Go to www.dxer.ca for the details.  They've been quite popular again since the re-release, I'm told............Walt.

Right here - http://www.dxer.ca/content/view/40/88/

Ian McFarland has written a cheque of over 1000 dollars to a local
food bank thanks to the enthusiasm for these CD sets over the last year.

Ian and I are talking about a 3rd project currently in development
and a possible update to a "Radio Canada SW Club" reunion broadcast
in Podcast format.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator
www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca