Re: [IRCA] DX logging; WCSL-1590

WCSL  1590  Cherryville, NC mostly on top w/Cherryville HS FB 2058-2110 EDT
9/28, no ID but local spots & phone #s in 704 Area Code.  Doing nicely for
40 w.  Mostly o/unID ESPN.  Anyone have any idea who that might be?  Looping
roughly the same direction.  This is NC #121 here, making NC my most heard
state by 6 over Ohio (which has many fewer stations).

BTW, I too was sorry to hear of Richard Wood's passing.  I recall meeting
himm at the 1971 convention in Toledo.

73's
David Faulkner  Albany (near Athens) Ohio