Re: [IRCA] HD Radio - WGN response

Colin,

More good points. Like so many, I get "Hot under the collar" on the
IBOC/HD issue too. It is like a kid saying "I want my MTV". But as it
has been stated over and over again, since the people are not going to
buy the radios, IBOC will be a thing of the past. Face it, between the
complaints, the fragile HD set up that breaks down often, the cost of
keeping it going, and then no listeners, it will go the way of the horse
and buggy. Yes, there is SW, LW, and other bands to interest us. Like
you living in NW Oregon, I too don't get a lot of IBOC noise either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager