Re: [IRCA] KGA 1510 app

Scott,

Thanks for the link. I ran off a copy of KGA's proposed pattern. I was
surprised to see they are still going to put a lot of signal to the SW,
in the direction of the Bay area. I expected a tighter null and more
signal directed North towards Spokane. Tonight earlier I was getting KGA
at S9+55DB on peaks, often the strongest thing on the dial. This is off
the Eastern beverage.  The strongest local, KAST is S9+38 DB!. I just
checked and KGA is still peaking S9+45 DB, probably due to the high A &K
index, being down a bit, if you can call it that KGA is to the NE. But
with the proposed change to 15 KW and the pattern is not that different
than it is now, as there is still a lot of power to the SW, I see the S
Meter peaking at S9+30 or 35 DB, mybe more,  so it will still hog the
channel here. A bit of a disappointment.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager