Re: [IRCA] books amgazines

Scott,

  You don't have a library-type policy, do you?  Access to some of those would come in really handy with my research.  I can never get anyone to help with it and can't be everywhere at once, so access to books would be excellent.  Let me know, off list if you wish.  Thanks!

  Mike Hawkins

Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  k4ape wrote:
> Is there anyone on the list that collects old books and magazines about
> radio, TV, SWLing or ham radio?

Absolutely - I'm about 60% complete with my Broadcasting Yearbook
collection from 1936 forward. I have some, but far from a complete run,
of Broadcasting from the earlier years, and a nearly-complete run from
about 1989 to the present. WRTH from the late sixties to present,
complete. Partial set of White's logs. Pop'Comm near complete from
1983-present...etc, etc.