Re: [IRCA] 529khz Aeronautical info - English

Re: [IRCA] 529khz Aeronautical info - English

Colin

SQM runs aero weather concurrent with the code IDs.  I've heard it
often.  Sometimes I only hear the code identifier, so it may not be on
all the time.  I've only heard the one in Nome a couple of times.  You
should be able to tell which one it is by the temperatures and cities.

Bruce