Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 940 WGRP PA and CINW Montreal

--- Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WEEU 830 is blasting in here to Rochester with a Phillies game right
> now
> (2131 EDT) - also probably not on its night rig, I'd suspect...

While I've not had occasion to be up that way at night in 2-3 years
now, WEEU used to be very good about switching, and it was obvious
because their night pattern to the E and NE where I would be checking
them was miserable.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]