Re: [IRCA] KGO Analog only

> Why not?
ya kidding me right?
Maybe someone forgot... and they
might never turn on IBOC again...
Maybe this will happen to all the stations...
Seriously though - why are we wasting bandwidth on this?
Is not big deal - maybe they have had interference complaints.
I know for a fact that up here in the North West, the audio
has taken a bit of a hit -- the main analog audio sounds
somewhat "choked" or "compressed" or quieter in some way.
BTW: I listen to KGO 810 every night when my wife and I
hit the sack -- and we listen on a DX440 -- great radio
that I bought in 1987 I think.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator
www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca