Re: [IRCA] different receivers vs. IBOC

Charles,

Right you are. Yes, we are already seeing minor changes like KFBK
cutting their HD signal down. I do agree IBOC will kill itself in time.
But we have to put up with it in the meantime I guess.
   Thanks on the info on killing the hash on a receiver. There are
bright engineers I am sure that can develop something, but it is a non
issue so far, as we don't know how long this time last. If it sticks
around, there will be more ideas on the table. I can think of many DXers
on the IRCA & NRC lists that would pay quite a healthy sum to get a
receiver that did not pick up the hash. I am one of those. Spending big
bucks on a radio is a lot easier than picking up stakes and moving. My
lastest interest is Sitka Alaska, as the DX there probably is in the
same boat as what the guys are hearing in the Queen Charlottes.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager