Re: [IRCA] IBOC

KAZ,

I have asked some friends about HD Radio and I get a blank stare. They
never heard of it or care. Few places caring the radios and as more than
one engineeer has told me that people are not buying them. The ones that
have return them in most cases saying they don't work.  One guy
complained to a salesmen at Best Buy, when he returned the radio, that
he expected good digital quality like he gets on XM. In driving around
the signal was "popping" and the audio quality was good & bad. It drove
his wife nuts.
Apparently he bought an HD car radio.

73,

Patrick