[IRCA] QSL Report

QSL Received:

FRANCE:  Radio France Info, Bordeaux - 1206.  Really
nice f/d "Rotatable Antenna" cd, with site, in 24
days for a FF followup w/ IRC & CD recording.  My
initial report sent to Radio France offices resulted
in a letter thanking me effusively for writing, but
telling me they don't have time to answer each letter
individually or verify reports.  Followup sent to TDF,
Radio Business Unit, Shortwave Department, 10 Rus
d'Oradour sue Glane, 75732 Pais CEDEX 15, France.
(JDS-AL)

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL, USA