Re: [IRCA] KAST runs Bruce Williams

Dennis,

Glad you got some pix of KAST. Their location is beautiful alright. I am
happy Scott used the pix on the cover. It made Tom Freel's day!
   Bruce Williams has been run on KAST for years now. I listen to him
often. Met the man at a talk radio convention in LA about 10 years ago.
He is as nice in person as on the air too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager