[IRCA] TP's WOW! What a morning, Filipino Heaven!!!

[IRCA] TP's WOW! What a morning, Filipino Heaven!!!

Greetings everyone,

In the midst of the HD issue, this morning was the best morning I have
had for years for Filipinos. Too bad daylight hit as I could have gone
on forever. I call this morning "Filipino morning". It seemed they were
everywhere. If not everywhere, on a lot of channels. Thanks to the tip
from Walt, I logged DYSS 999 Cebu and that was over some station playing
Island music. There is a 10 KW  Pohmpei there, V6AF; which is probably
likely. But DYSS blatted it out pretty much, but I will continue to
check out this one.
  Besides 999, also a nice ID from DZAR Quezon City on 1026 and an UNID
preacher on 954 u/JOKR with Filipino accent, probably DZEM, Christian
Era BCers in Quezon City.
   Also JJ talk on 720 at 1345. Russia is not listed as JJ talk any long
in the WRTH, so JOIL? Just JJ talk, no ID or anything I could tell.
Here are some highlights. Man, could I take another morning like this.

531    UNID    PHILIPPINES, man in Tagalog buring u/2PM at 1410 9/16
(PM-OR)
540    UNID   PHILIPPINES, buried by NHK1 and Domestics at 1340 9/16,
likely DYRB Cebu, which I have hrd here. (PM-OR)
558    DZXL    PHILIPPINES, MM,  man at 1415 " DZXL, RMN......" 9/16
trading places with JOCR. (PM-OR)
567    UNID    PHILIPPINES, burid under JOIK at 1407 9/16 (PM-OR)
594    DZBB   PHILIPPINES,  Quezon City, "And now....DZBB
presents......",  at 1421 9/16mostly buried in JJ talk (JOAK). Unneeded
buy nice to hear again. (PM-OR)
603    UNID    PHILIPPINES, another station in Taglog, but buried in
jumble at 1412  9/16 (PM-OR)
t612    DYHP    PHILIPPINES, likely the Filipino here at 1407 9/16 with
man in Tagalog. DYHP is the only one I ever here another Cebu outlet.
(PM-OR)
666      UNID    PHILIPPINES, buried u/JOBK at 1351 9/16, either DZRH or
DXRP, both logged and QSL'd here in the past. (PM-OR)
684     UNID     PHILIPPINES, buried in KNBR splash at 1340 9/16, man in
Tagalog, too weak to copy much. (PM-OR)
720     UNID    JAPAN or RUSSIA, man in JJ at 1345 9/16, no ID, but VOR
is not listed in JJ as far as I can tell in the current WRTH. I need to
check PAL to see if there is a change. (PM-OR)
729     PHILIPPINES, UNID here buried in JOCK at 1339 9/16 (PM-OR)
900    HAWAII,  KNUI, had me fooled for a bit with gal in Tagalog at
1425 9/16 and Filipino pops, after hearing the dial in Tagalog, but I
remembered that Sunday mornings KNUI always had Filipino programming.
(PM-OR)
t954    PHILIPPINES, Quezon City, DZEM, prob the EE filipino preacher
mostly buried by JOKR at 1410 9/16. Listed as the Christian Era
Broadcasting Network, 40 KW. (PM-OR)
999     PHILIPPINES, Cebu, DYSS fair on top with man "Super Radyo DYSS,
GMA....999 on your dial....." o/unid Islands station 1351 9/16. New! Thx
Walt for the tip. Not bad considering 1 KHZ from 50 KWer KOMO. (PM-OR)
999    UNID, Island mx station u/DYSS, no anmts, but pretty much buried
by DYSS and some KOMO splash at 1351 9/16. Pohmpei? Listed at 10 KW. I
will have to check this one out morning. (PM-OR)
1008      JAPAN, Osaka JONR Good at 1335 9/16, gal in JJ . (PM-OR)
1017     PHILIPPINES, DXAM/DYRB? with man in Tagalog on top, woman in
Tagalog underneath. Hrd both here, but interesting to hear two Filipinos
mixing at 1347 9/16 (PM-OR)
1026     PHILIPPINES, Quezon City  DZAR, preacher at several checks from
1332 to after 1400, local pgm of Filipino accented man with lots of
clapping and music, "Everybody has Joy" At 1402, anmt
"This is the NCR broadcasting network, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week"
Unneeded, but nice to hear so well. I get this one often, but not this
strong. (PM-OR)
1062     PHILIPPINES, Quezon City DZEC, finally good at 1417, but
fighting KTCT IBOC hash with man in Tagalog 9/16 (PM-OR)

There were also a handfull of the JJ commercial stations noted, JOIF
1413 and JORF 1422, but I spent the majority of the time on Filipinos. A
fantastic morning. Gee, I could get used to this! It would not take much
either.....hi.
  After LSR, I only had IBOC hash on a few channels, mainly 1179/1197
(KEX)  and a bit on 1053/1062, as KTCT was still strong enough after the
other Bay area channels had faded way down. KTCT is not supposed to be
directional this way either.

Drake R8
SW EWE
WNW EWE