Re: [IRCA] I can't even buy an HD Radio!

Re: [IRCA] I can't even buy an HD Radio!

FWIW,

 Sony, Maxell & TDK used here regularly. Sound fine at 15 - 20 years. Just
think, if the HD crown gets its greaszy little claws into storage media, CD's
will last a week and cassettes will self-destruct within five seconds - beating
even the voice on Mission Impossible!

pvz
mk fl