Re: [IRCA] I can't even buy an HD Radio!

Re: [IRCA] I can't even buy an HD Radio!

DO NOT BUY MEMOREX.  There are many good brands...I use Taiyo Yuden which I buy from a wholesaler.  Sony is good, as is Fuji and TDK., but DO NOT BUY MEMOREX.  Recordable DVD lifespan is supposed to be around 30 years, recordable CD around 5.  Pre-recorded stuff is supposed to have a much longer lifespan.  Did I mention...DO NOT BUY MEMOREX?!?!?!

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Mike,

I still have 1100 Beta tapes and three Beta machines going back over 30
years now. Most still play. I am now into burning DVDs, but I don't know
if they will last 30 years.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin