[IRCA] KEX vs KOFI

Sometimes I like listening to Bruce Williams.  The only station that I can hear his program is KOFI 1180 in Montana.  Now KEX IBOC knocks it out with hiss when using any of my outdoor antennas.
Now I can receive KOFI if I use the Kiwa and null KEXs signal.

What I'm thinking of doing is sending an e-mail to KOFI along with a clip of their signal.  Then they can hear how KEX is affecting their coverage.  Will enclode the audio of KOFI on the Kiwa, and switch back and forth every 10 seconds or so.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA