Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] First nighttime skywave HD

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] First nighttime skywave HD

Our influence counts. Let's use it.

By the overblown, defensive reactions of HD promoters, to which I've recently
become privy, I'd say they realize this is a massive blunder which will stain
BigRadio for years.

FCC, DOJ, Legislators need to know about this looting of the national public
treasure that is the AM band.

Sorry. AM spectrum belongs to all people, particularly those beyond our
borders whose reception is wrecked so that a small handful of inadequate poseurs
who cannot answer routine questions honestly, nor reply to concers with facts,
can rip yet more ill gotten gains.

    HD has to go.

paul vincent zecchino
manasota key florida