[IRCA] TP DX 9-15 and last nights TAs

I recorded 1405-1595 on the SDR again this morning from about 1150-1340.

Conditions weren't nearly as good as Thursday and Friday mornings.  1566
had its moments, though it was generally not as strong as other mornings
this week.  1575 was there as a carrier, but my spot checking showed
little audio, if any.   A weak het & carrier on 1422, and very weak
carriers (2-3 db above the noise) briefly on 1475 and 1503.

1215 was in weakly for a while last night, but not nearly as strong as
Thursday night.

Bruce