Re: [IRCA] Filing my first IBOC Canadian side complaint

Re: [IRCA] Filing my first IBOC Canadian side complaint

Colin,

Nice letter, but again they can see by your signature you are a DXer and
a distant listener. According to the rules, KOFI is not in your market,
but being in Canada may play into International Law. But it can't hurt.
I contacted KLAY after KEX turned on the day IBOC and they said that the
info would be passed on to their engineer, but KEX continued with HD.
So? I wonder if it does anygood?

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager