[IRCA] While driving to my favorite hamburger place.....

[IRCA] While driving to my favorite hamburger place.....

IBOC noted on:

  KGO - 810 - San Francisco CA (strong)
  KNEW - 910 - Oakland CA
  KTCT - 1050 - San Mateo CA (strong)

  Also vague indications on 1520/1540, though it should have strong it was KFBK, and 1180/1200, which should have been stronger if it was KEX.

  Mike
  Campbell, Baja Oregon