[IRCA] KGO 810 with IBOC on

I have just e-mailed this to Bernie Ward at KGO:

"Bernie: HUGE fan of yours.

My wife and I fall asleep to KGO and Bernie Ward every evening you are
on -- and no, you do not PUT us to sleep - that is the result
of the sheer exhaustion of global events.

Anyway - I see that KGO is running in HD (High definition AM) this
evening -- Per the FCC regulations, as of yesterday, HD AM stations
around the U.S.A. are now authorized to run "HD" 24 hours a day.

In addition to the interference that KGO is now causing;
hammering 800khz and 820khz with digital hash,
the audio quality of KGO San Francisco has now
taken a big down tick! It sounds awful up here
in B.C. Canada.

Please tell your engineers.

Cheers,"
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator - CoffeeCrew.Com | DXer.CA