[IRCA] Fwd: [DXFlorida] FCC raids Haitian pirate radio station

[IRCA] Fwd: [DXFlorida] FCC raids Haitian pirate radio station

Reports indicate HDeBLOCcle is just that, far worse than feared.

Excellent.

Complaints of isolated intermittent problems are easy to sluff.

HD's pandemic gratuitous interference isn't. We're all affected. You. Me.
Guys who can't hear ballgames on WLW because HD enthusiast Tom Ray's WOR 'lights
up (his) night audience with HD'.

 Hey, Tom, can you and fellow HD boosters say, 'Here I am, Ma! Top o' the
world!"?

Doctors detest chronic ailments. Give them a good ruptured spleen any day.
Cops slumber through parking tickets yet beam like a kid with a 4-H prize when
dispatched to 'a really good homicide".

  Have long enjoyed storms' approach. Was it living by mercurial New England
coast? Or merely result of severe internal corrosion....?

No matter. HD gangsters pulled gags and gained their ends. Excellent. No
longer can they deny interference. Their FC$leaze fancy women can redefine it all
they wish, noise is noise. And HD is about noise for profit, to the detriment
of all others.

 Earlier this morning, HD thugs and their co-opted FCC poodles lost plausible
deniability.

DOJ and legislators need to be apprised, as do stations you no longer hear.

These perps would love it if HD's noise problem remained buried. Why help
them?

Why not expose them at every opportunity?

In our "Steven King family novel", millions were criminally diverted to and
laundered by, a mob-influenced HMO, for eventual hand over to 'criminals' from
whom the Trust was created to protect. Rhode Island and Florida thugs with law
degrees. Life insurance chicanery, unfortunately, is a fool's game.

 "Double Indemnity", with Fred MacMurray and Jane Wyman explains why.

 As with HD, thugs, we asked questions of those seen as problematic. As with
HD thugs, they lied, denied, and criminally retaliated in hope we'd pipe down.

We didn't. They threatened stupidly to sue. We went more public, much to
their dismay.

Criminals hate publicity. HD is a criminal scheme to loot public airwaves.
Forget DXers. Look beyond ourselves. Consider what the American people and
others will lose, should this kleptocratic garbage technology continue apace.

                                     Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manasota Key, Florida